Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Covid Cafe: Toolboxes and Thai Pork


French breakfast radishes emerging

Hello everyone. Listen to this and I dare you not to smile...

Tool box percussion
I think those guys were performing pre-pandemic, so they’re probably just as crazy as they seem (thanks, Wayne).
 
Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce
Jon returns today with a tasty presentation that begins with a pork loin and ends with a sprinkling of peanuts. He writes: this is one of my favorite dishes, and some of my friends think so too.  It's easy and very tasty. I do amp up the hot pepper flakes. 



(Did someone say peanut butter?)

Gwen got a mandoline
She writes: I've never used a mandoline before. I see au gratin potatoes and an apple tart in my future!

Too obvious...?

Poetry

The Red Wheelbarrow

so much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens
 


No comments:

Post a Comment